Clean Comedy by Clean Comedian Brett Leake 2006 Year in Review
A professional highlight or two:
Wall Street Journal feature Comedy Comes Clean
C-Spans broadcast of Funniest Celebrity in Washington
A documentary on the positive power of humor produced by SBS (Seoul Broadcasting System) and hosted by the charming Joo Cheung. Im told its not too late to order your satellite receiver. Hangul Taehan-min'guk!
Laughing Matters with Brett Leake is picked up by American Public Television marking its fourth consecutive year of distribution to the nations public television stations.
- Tennessee MegaConference
- Madow Group
- NYSLGITDA: New York State Local Government IT Directors Association
- New York State Social Services LAN Administrators
Corporate Humor / Comedy
- Lockheed Martin
- GE Consumer and Industrial
- Dominion Generation
- Erie Insurance
- Wheaton College
- Virginia Association of School Personnel Administrators
- Florida Council on Exceptional Children: The IDEA Way Conference
- St Lucie Public Schools
- West Virginia Department of Education
- Virginia Public Schools convocation season: Amelia county; Smyth County; Manassas Park City Schools; York County; Colonial Heights
Federal Agency Humor
- Hospitals: Miami Children’s Hospital; Martha Jefferson Hospital; Northern Hospital Surry County, North Carolina; Community Memorial Hospital South Boston, Virginia
- South Carolina Rural Health Association
- Oklahoma Rural Health Association
- Easter Seals Disability Services
- Alzheimer’s Affiliation of Wyoming
- Open Doors Boise, Idaho
Comedy Club Humor
- Washington DC: DC Improv
- Erie PA: JRs Last Laugh
- Tysons Corner, VA: Wiseacres
Of personal note:
Geology short list
- The Suffolk scarp near the Jericho Ditch entrance to Dismal Swamp this time with an article on the Chesapeake Bay Bolide in hand.
Turns out present day landscapes are still taking a cue from a cosmic visitor 35 million years ago.
- The Virgin River Gorge on the Nevada/Utah border of Interstate 15 this time with a geology map in hand.
Turns out youre driving through the Grand Canyon and Wind Cave National Park.